DALON URBAN REALTY ADVISORS LTD, owned by principal David Longpre, is a deeply experienced Real Estate development company with a long track record of having successfully directed and participated in the development of over $175,000,000 in commercial and residential Real Estate projects. DALON's strengths as a land developer are backed by years of industry experience and learning, and are guided by a personal passion to create strong performing real estate assets and a philosophy of professional integrity, honesty and respect for all.
DALON'S Experience and Accomplishments
The list of experience and accomplishments of DALON and principal, David Longpre, have been accumulated over the past 28 years in the management, coordination, and completion of several new retail and residential construction and renovation projects.
- DALON has participated in the development of over 800,000 sq ft of retail and residential projects;
- Over $175,000,000 in development project value;
- Possess good judgement and excellent risk management skills;
- Projects from 5,000 sq ft to 180,000 sq ft, Budgets from $750,000 to $26,000,000;
- High level negotiating skills having completed over 400 commercial retail leases;
- Specilaized. DALON has specialty skills in Site Selection, Pre-development Assessment and Design, and a proven track record of success in Development Permit and Municipal processes;
- Innovative. Coordinated and built the first stacked modular condominium in Western Canada in record time; 93 Units, 3 Bldgs, 4 Flrs, completed for occupant move-in 7 months from site clearing;
- Progressive and Focused. Responsible for new store roll-out expansion of multi-national tenant throughout Western Canada, Alaska, with over 175 new stores opened or acquired in 4 years;
- Wide range. Real Estate project consulting, project management, and land development projects range from single family homes, and multi-family projects to grocery anchored shopping centres;
- Specialty project consulting work by DALON includes branded hotel projects, residential subdivisions, and stacked modular construction;
- Has successfully sourced, negotiated, and completed several land purchases, applications for rezoning, variance permits, OCP Amendments, and Development Permits;
- Extensively travelled through all Western Canada having visited and demographcially studied every population centres over 3,000 people;
- Expertise in Pro Forma Financial Modeling of any project type that is accurate and comprehensive, allowing early and ongoing project feasibility analyses;
- Communications. Proven skills in making several effective presentations and public addresses to Boards, Investors, Lenders, Municipal Councils, Public Meetings and Hearings, etc.
- Leadership. Expertise in assembling successful consultant and construction teams to design and complete projects;
- Details. Extensive Construction Management expereince;
- Been there, done that. Have guided projects through economic climates ranging from hyper-stimulated to recessionary.
- DAVID LONGPRE has had past professional roles as a Mortgage Broker, Real Estate Managing Broker, Director and President of a publicly traded Company.